Child Support

Godfrey Law Firm can assist you establishing child support and in collecting child support.

To establish child support we must file a case in Family Court.

Usually, to collect Child Support that has been previously court ordered, we will need to file a Contempt Action or Rule to Show Cause requesting that the other party be held in contempt of court for failure to comply with a previous court order.